The Future of Sports Is Here: Blocksport Introduces New NFT Fan Engagement Platform
The Blocksport team has been busy recently and are proud to share that we have accomplished some exciting things:
We have expanded our network of partners and clients, have listed our BSPT token, and will launch our NFT platform soon.
Recap of 2021
2021 was a big year for us.
Our B2B SaaS fan app platform continued to strengthen the digital fan engagement and revenues for our partner clubs. Also, we made significant progress towards the launch of our NFT fan engagement platform.
Here are some highlights:
- Successfully completed a $6M fundraising round in support of our upcoming BSPT token sale
- Completed an IDO on BSC Station for our BSPT Token
- Formed several valuable strategic partnerships, including Mozzart Bet, Sport Buff, Inspire Sports, and Results Sports.
- Added an impressive list of traditional and esports teams to the Blocksport platform, including our first Serie A club and top European Basketball clubs. Here are some of our new partners:
- Empoli FC
2. Red Star Rugby Club
3. FC Metalist 1925
4. Belgian Cycling
5. Sinners Esports
6. SSP Esports
Here it is — our 2022 Roadmap
2022 is shaping up to be an even more eventful and successful year.
Take a look at what we’ve already accomplished in the first two months:
- NFT Platform launch (beta)
- BSPT Go-live on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain
- BSPT token listing on MEXC
- Fan token and NFT partnerships with Partizan BC, FC Chiasso, Salford Red Devils, Reygades Sports Group and more global sports clubs
And here’s what’s coming up next this year:
Q1 2022: Execution
- NFT staking pools on the NFT platform
- Launch BSPT staking pool
- Kick off first Fan Token offering with Red Star Rugby Club
- BSPT Go-live on Polygon
Q2 2022: Acceleration
- Introduction of DeFi protocol
- Launch Fan Token staking pool
- Activation of NFT swap feature
- Enable second NFT staking on the NFT platform
- Additional club and celebrity NFT drops
- Fan Token offerings from partner clubs
Q3 2022: Feature Expansion
- Boost AR/VR support for NFT
- Enable third NFT staking pool on the Blocksport platform
- NFT gamification kickoff
- Expand Fan Token offerings, club and celebrity partnerships, and NFT drops
Q4 2022: Globalization
- Introduction of Blocksport Metaverse Alpha
- Enable additional staking and farming pools
- Partnership expansion with increased Fan Token offerings and NFT drops
BSPT Token Listing
Now a quick word about our BSPT token listing before wrapping up this update.
We have successfully listed the BSPT Token on MEXC Global on February 18, 2022. We are planning to list the BSPT token on additional exchanges in the course of 2022. Stay tuned — we’ll announce the listing details soon.
Blocksport is shaping the future of sports by partnering with sports clubs worldwide to create a fully digital fan engagement ecosystem. Our innovative NFT platform helps clubs connect with fans and build new revenue streams through gamification, NFTs, fan tokens, virtual merchandise, and exclusive fan experiences.